CHILINDRINA HENTAI

Well
I created this process as I do some color images, this character is CHAVO DEL OCHO show's a very funny Mexican series, the style of this drawing is only equal to the comic that I have improved on some things more twists to the body of CHILINDRINA (his original name on the show) is always good to create something like what hentai.

Signed: Nekom


Bem
Aqui criei esse processo de como eu faço algumas imagens coloridas, essa personagem é do seriado CHAVO DEL OCHO um seriado mexicana muito engraçada, o estilo desse desenho é igual ao quadrinho só que eu melhorei em alguns coisas dando mais curvas para o corpo de CHILINDRINA ( seu nome original no seriado ) sempre é bom cria alguma coisa hentai daquilo que gostamos.

Assinado: Nekom

2 comentários:

  1. cool, this is amazing... I saw Chavo and I never expect this kind of image...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you for your comment
    Here in Brazil the CHAVO has many fans and I am one, this is a tribute I created for CHILINDRINA, she is a very smart girl and also very naughty ^ ^

    ResponderExcluir